Skip to content
- Before blinds, your home's windows are just an open door to the outside world. With blinds, you can achieve privacy in your home and customize when and how your windows let light in. With slatted blinds, you can get maximum privacy by shutting them completely, or customize the tilt position so you still get natural light without baring a completely open window. If you prefer to always have privacy when the sun goes down, with MySmartBlinds, you can set a schedule so your blinds are always closed when you want them to be. Automatically.
- Blinds are completely versatile window coverings. You can find custom sizing to fit in any window in your home, and their classic design doesn't interfere with whatever your home's aesthetic may be.
- Blinds allow natural light into your home when you want it. But unlike some other window coverings, with blinds, you don't need to choose between complete light or complete darkness. You can tilt your blinds or open them halfway to let in some light without having a completely bare window.
- Blinds come in many different widths, colors, and materials. You can customize them to fit your preferences and home's design.
- Blinds are quite simple to care for. They don't wear and tear and cleaning them is quick and easy.